The Assessor acts as a vendor for the Idaho Transportation Department and provides a more convenient location for Valley County residents to handle registrations.
Motor Vehicle Registration may be completed at the following locations:
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Masks are required.
For a New Registration Bring:
- The pink colored form (form # ITD – 502) you received from the Idaho dealer titled “Report of Sale and Application for Idaho Title”
- Or proof an Idaho title is in your name.
For a new Title and Registration Bring:
- Vehicle or a completed VIN inspection by law enforcement if the title is from out of state
- Idaho driver’s license numbers for all titled owners.
Many situations are unique and require additional documents. If you have questions about what documents are needed for your situation, please contact us. McCall DMV 208-634-8102 or Cascade DMV 208-382-7141
Currently we are not selling IDPR stickers.
- IDPR has gone to a new system and we do not have access and/or training for this new system. We are directing customers to work directly with IDPR in order to obtain these stickers.
Ways customers can obtain boat, OHV, and snowmobile stickers:
- Call IDPR’s new call center at 1-888-922-6743
- Visit IDPR’s website at https://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/registration-information
- Starting May 30 our local state park office (Lake Cascade State Park) will be open to the public and will be able to sell these stickers using the new system. Hours for this office are 8am – 4pm 7 days a week (summer hours). Phone 208-382-6544. Physical Address is 100 Kelly’s Parkway, Cascade, ID 83611.
Drivers licenses, drivers permits, and concealed weapons are issued by the Valley County Sheriff’s Office.
Department of Motor Vehicles | Cascade Office
219 N. Main Street
Cascade, Idaho 83611
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Department of Motor Vehicles | McCall Office
475 E. Deinhard Ln. Ste 106
McCall, Idaho 83638
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
More information on vehicle registration, fees and requirements can be found at itd.idaho.gov/dmv
Chief Deputy Assessor
Dept of Motor Vehicles
475 E Deinhard Ln. Ste 106
Phone: (208) 634-8102
Fax: (208) 485-7558
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30pm