Valley County Emergency Operations Center
Valley County EOC Objectives
- Maintain Local, State and National situational awareness in collaboration with the Central District Health Department.
- Provide for life safety of public, first responders, city and county employees.
- Ensure fiscal responsibility.
- Identify and plan for the logistical support needs of responders in collaboration with the Central District Health Department.
- Forecast potential contingencies and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ensure information management and constant messaging through the PIO.
- Governor Little provides phased plan for repoening on April 23rd (LINK)
- Governor Little Extends Stay-Home Order through April 30th on 4/15/2020 (LINK)
- Valley County issues notice for Short-Term Rentals, Hotels/Motels and RV Parks on 3/30/2020 (LINK)
- The Valley County Virtual Joint Information center was activated on 3/27/2020
- The Valley County Virtual EOC first meet on 3/26/2020
- Valley County EOC was activated on 3/26/2020
- Idaho Governor issues statewide stay-home order, signs extreme emergency declaration 3/25/2020 (LINK)
- Valley County schools are closed 3/17/2020
- City of Cascade declares state of emergency 3/17/2020 (LINK)
- City of McCall declares state of emergency 3/17/2020 (LINK)
- The Valley County Commissioners issued a county declaration on 03/17/2020 at 0843 (LINK)
- The Idaho Governor issued a state declaration on 3/13/2020 (LINK)
- The President of the United States declared a national emergency for COVID-19 on 3/13/2020
VALLEY COUNTY HOTLINE
Staffed from 9am – 4pm daily
CENTRAL DISTRICT HEALTH INFORMATION CALL CENTER
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
5 TIPS: Download and Print Guides
Symptoms of COVID-19
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath), please call your health care provider. A care team will complete a risk assessment over the phone and provide guidance on next steps which may or may not include testing:
- St. Luke’s Clinics – McCall: (208) 634-1776
- Cascade Medical Center: (208) 382-4285