- Cascade, the corner of Mill Street and South Front Street
- Donnelly, The East parking lot of the Donnelly Fire Department
- 540 Deinhard Street, McCall, Idaho
Woody Debris – Free Dumping: May 10th through October 20th, 2018
- Free dumping of unprocessed wood products such as trees, branches, bushes, leaves, pine needles & pine cones. Does not include processed lumber.
2018 Household, Garbage, and Yard Clean Up Days: June 6th through June 9th and September 27th through September 29th
- Free residential dumping of all materials normally taken at the Transfer Site.
- Oversize items such as vehicles, boat trailers, watercraft, and special handling items will be charged at a reduced rate and when applicable must be accompanied by the title.
- Commercial dumping will be charged at the regular rate, and all large truck and trailer loads will be considered commerical.
*** HAZARDOUS WASTE MATERIALS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED FOR DISPOSAL AT THE TRANSFER SITE DURING A SCHEDULED “HAZERDOUS WASTE DRIVE”.
Transfer Site Pricing:
|Garbage that goes in your kitchen and bathroom garbage cans||NO FEE|
SEPARATED RECYCLABLES, SEPARATED USED OIL
|Flattened cardboard, newspapers, aluminum, copper, tin, and plastic||NO FEE|
COMMERCIAL TRASH, CONSTRUCTION (MIXED)
|Construction debris, mixed misc. with garbage, etc.||$105.00 TON|
CONCRETE, MASONRY RUBBLE, DIRT
|Concrete, Masonry Rubble, Dirt||$12.00 TON|
|clean, no trash or metal, nothing attached to wood||$37.50 TON|
SEPARATED GREEN WOOD PRODUCTS, TREES, BRUSH, STUMPS
|Must not contain any dirt, rocks, or other debris||$37.50 TON|
|Lawn clippings, pine needles, leaves-no other debris||$37.50 TON|
SCRAP WHOLE TIRES
|Auto and light truck tires w/o rim||$3.00 EA|
|Auto and light truck with rim||$5.25 EA|
|Heavy truck tires, more than 20″ but less than 24.5″ w/o rim||$11.25 EA|
|Heavy truck tires, more than 20″ but less than 24.5″ on rim||$22.50 EA|
|Oversized tires, farm tractor and implement w/o rim||$37.50 EA|
WHITE METALS, APPLIANCES - doors need to be removed from freezers & refrigerators
|Ranges, washers, dryers, water heaters||$12.00 EA|
|Units with CFC’s – Refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners||$45.00 EA|
|TV, VCR, computers, etc – Oversized items may be weighed||$4.50 EA|
|Couch, recliner||$7.50 EA|
|Hide-a-bed couches||$12.00 EA|
Separated Metal (No Trash)
|Separated Metal||$30.00 TON|
|Pickup canopy/boat/snowmobile/motorcycle||$15.00 EA|
|Wood stove||$7.50 EA|
|Propane bottles – valves removed||$7.50 EA|
|Batteries (Automotive)||$7.50 EA|
DEAD ANIMALS (Small)
|In Plastic Bag||$7.50 EA|
LATEX [WATER BASED PAINT]
|Accepted ONLY when solidified using Kitty Litter, Saw Dust, Sand or even Dirt.
When brought to the Transfer Site the lids have to be off so that we can verify that it is solid.
NO LIQUIDS EXCEPT USED MOTOR OIL WILL BE ACCEPTED
NO TOXIC OR HAZARDOUS WASTE WILL BE ACCEPTED
240 Spink Lane
Donnelly, Idaho 83615
(off of Farm to Market Road)(208) 634-7712
Open 8am to 5pm
Monday – Saturday
Closed Sundays & Holidays.
Methods of Payment:
Checks & Credit Cards Only
We do not accept cash.