Information Regarding Coronaviurs (COVID-19) and Court Operations
Court operations in the Valley County Courthouse have been limited consistent with the Idaho Supreme Court’s Order.
For people who are seeking a civil protection order or other emergency matters please call the Court Clerk’s Office for guidance at (208) 382-7178. Civil protection order forms may be downloaded by going to courtselfhelp.idaho.gov and clicking on protection orders.
The Order prohibits entry into courtrooms or court services if you have:
- Traveled within the previous 14 days internationally or domestically within the United States where COVID-19 has sustained widespread community transmission;
- Resided with or been in close contact with someone who has traveled as described above within the past 14 days;
- Been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
- Been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been with COVID-19; or
- Have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
COURT CLERKS OFFICE
The Court Clerk’s Office is primarily involved with filing civil and criminal pleadings. All fines and costs ordered are processed through this office. Please contact our office for assistants.
Valley County Courthouse
Physical Address: 219 N. Main St
Mailing Address PO Box 1350
Cascade ID 83611
Telephone: (208) 382-7178
COURT ASSISTANCE OFFICE