- Consistently contribute to our community’s reputation as a safe place to live, work and play
SHERIFF QUICK LINKS:
- Recreation Safety
- Boating Ordinances
- Victim Resources
- Road Reports
- Idaho Sexual Offender Registry
- VINE (Victim Information & Notification)
- Idaho Peace Officer Standards & Training (P.O.S.T)
- Payette Avalanche Center
- Idaho Missing Persons
- Idaho's Violent Predators
- Idaho Crime Statistics
- Idaho Peace Officer Memorial
- Valley County Code
The Valley County Detention Facility is located at the Valley County Sheriff's Office in Cascade, Idaho. This facility is for adults only. For more information on the Juvenile Detention Facility located at the Valley County McCall Annex, please CLICK HERE.
Jason Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (208) 382-7168 Fax: (208) 382-7175
|All visits are ½ hour times. Appropriate dress is required. Minor must be accompanied by legal guardian. Picture ID is required by all visitors.|
Monday 7:00 to 8:00 PM
Saturday 1:00 to 2:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 to 2:00 PM
Monday 8:00 to 9:00 PM
Saturday 2:00 to 4:00 PM
Sunday 2:00 to 4:00 PM
Inmate Correspondence is to be addressed as follows:
Inmate’s Name C/O Valley County Jail
PO BOX 1350
Cascade ID 83611
- Inmates may have a Bible, but it has to be a soft bound cover.
- Books may be sent to inmates on the following conditions, that books must be sent directly from the book store or publisher. Such as Hastings, Amazon.com, ect.
- No envelopes or writing paper can be sent in to inmates. These items are available on jail commissary and indigent packs
- All in coming mail must have complete return address.
Inmates can make phone calls (collect calls only). They cannot receive phone calls.
Phone company that handles all inmate calls, can be contacted through:
JUDGEMENT SENTENCING SIGN-UP
Sign up for jail time must be done prior to the date of coming into jail. This includes court commit time, work release, and SILD time.
For any questions please call
Valley County Detention at (208) 382-7168